Our next operating days are:
- Sunday 13 June 2021
- Sunday 11 July 2021
- Sunday 8 August 2021
- Sunday 12 September 2021
We operate trains and workshop tours at Maymorn on the second Sunday of each month, 10am-4pm.
All visitors to the railway - please:
- provide contact details on arriving
- maintain distancing from others in accordance with the COVID-19 level in effect
- follow hygiene guidelines
- please stay away if you are sick!
- face coverings on board are encouraged but not mandatory.
Entry is $5 per person or $15 for a family, for up to four rides, available for purchase on entry. Please bring cash, as we do not have EFT-POS facilities.
Train rides run on demand and take approximately 15 minutes, workshop tours approximately 30 minutes.
Saturdays are our weekly volunteer day, when we work on restoration projects and general maintenance.
247A Parkes Line Road, Maymorn, Upper Hutt.
Train rides in an historic multiple unit carriage powered by our shunting locomotive are a feature of our operating days - trips depart on demand.