Our next operating days are scheduled for:
- Sunday 12 December 2021
- Sunday 9 January 2022
- Sunday 13 February 2022
- Sunday 13 March 2022
We operate trains and workshop tours at Maymorn on the second Sunday of each month, 10am-4pm.
All visitors to the railway:
- Please scan in or provide contact details on arriving
- face coverings are required for those over 12 on our trains, inside our buildings and recommended outside
- maintain 2m distancing from people other than friends and family
- maximum of 50 people in any of our spaces, maximum 100 people on site
- follow hygiene guidelines
- please stay away if you are sick with cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
Entry is $5 per person or $15 for a family, for up to four rides, available for purchase on entry. Please bring cash, as we do not have EFT-POS facilities.
Train rides run on demand and take approximately 15 minutes, workshop tours approximately 30 minutes.
Saturdays are our weekly volunteer day, when we work on restoration projects and general maintenance. We welcome casual visits on our volunteer day.
247A Parkes Line Road, Maymorn, Upper Hutt.
Train rides in an historic multiple unit carriage powered by our shunting locomotive are a feature of our operating days - trips depart on demand.